Andrews, E. R.
1. "established in 1849 by Smith & McClough who were succeeded by Smith, Fisher & Benton and in 1854 Mr. Andrews came in as a partner, and succeeded to the sole control in 1871. He moved the same year to his present quarters, comprising five floors, 40X72 feet each, which he has equipped in the most perfect manner with twelve printing presses, and the latest improved cutting, ruling, stitching, sewing, perforating and numbering machines, together with ample steam and water power, and employment is given therein to from 100 to 130 skilled hands." History and Commerce of Rochester illustrated 1894, pg. 100.
Printer, Bookbinder and Blank Book Manufacturer